Thursday, May 12, 2016

Read and Respond: Jump start your photography



1. GO TO THE MOVIES
I would look online a pick out a movie that looked interesting to me, pick out some good snacks and try and pay good attention to all the details and shots and characters and story lines.

2. GO THROUGH YOUR CD COVERS
I would look on spotify and all our old actual CD's and just browse until I saw something that stood out.

3. LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC
 I would fist listen to my playlist then maybe put on shuffle and try and find something new that I liked.
4. LOOK 360
I would go to spots I really liked and thought were really beautiful and I would go for a walk around then stop at random points and spin around.

5. SHOOT YOUR FAVORITE FOOD
I would make my favorite food look beautiful and use my food photography skills to take a great inspiring photo.

6. TAKE A SELF PORTRAIT
I would find things I thought represented me as a person or like a place and shoot these things and at these places. I would also do some no face portraits to tell more of a story.

7. SHOOT YOUR FAMILY
My family is pretty interesting so I would take pictures of their everyday nonsense and activities.

8. SHOOT FOR A HOLIDAY THEME
I would shoot a christmas theme because I love christmas it makes me so happy so I bet I could find some good winter/christmas activities to take pics of.

9. SHOOT A GORGEOUS MODEL
I would invite one of my friends over and take natural fun pictures of them that really were interesting and pretty.

10. TAKE A PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE
I would do this thing that Ms.West showed us where this guy who went through cancer took self portraits everyday for like 12 years and it showed all his struggles an daily activities. some of the photos were beautiful like him diving into a lake and others were a mirror seflie of him at a concert and others in the hospital. It was a really inspiring and told his life story at that time. I really liked it and think it would be fun to do myself.

1 comment:

  1. No. 10 is an example of how well you could do the whole thing. 97

    ReplyDelete