Friday, May 6, 2016

Mirrorless Cameras mini research Project

A mirror less camera or mirror less interchangeable lens camera is a camera with interchangeable lens that does not have a mirror reflex optical viewfinder. A reflex finder is a viewfinder system with a mirror placed behind the lens. So I guess they don't have this. With a reflex finder, you can focus the image on the ground glass and frame your picture at the same time. This mirror flips the image so its right side up and I think without the mirror the image is backwards in the viewfinder.

PROS

1. SMALLER AND LIGHTER
2. SEEING LIGHT TONE AND MOOD
3. GOOD, EASY AUTO FOCUS

Great for travel


CONS
Since they re smaller, they have less room for some functions such as the battery, so it doesn't last as long as a dslr. They sometimes don't have very accurate in limited lighting and some don't even have a viewfinder

MY OPINION.

Personally I think if you're going to purchase new expensive cameras for high school students to use DSLR would be better because that's from my experience what most people use and what most people learn how to use. I think learning a dslr would be the most useful for them and the easiest because they're probably slightly familiar with them. Its all electronic and in this day and age what I feel most students would understand and like. You don't have to learn anything post production you just upload. I think it's the best option for our school.













1 comment:

  1. Good job on this. I am going to get one over the summer and try it out. 98

    ReplyDelete