Monday, November 30, 2015

Photo mission 4-- Family

CHANGING THE CHANNEL-- This photo is my dad, Michael watching TV in the hotel room after a long day of hockey. We stayed in Plano for four days and literally did nothing except eat, sleep and play hockey. With the exception of a little black friday shopping but I did that solo. The break was monumentally uneventful, although the hotel was very nice. 

ICY TIME-- This photo is my mom Jennifer and my dad Michael at my brother, Duncan's championship hockey game of his Thanksgiving tournament at the Doctor Pepper Center in Plano, Texas. Duncan plays for the Texas Junior Stars and they placed second in the tournament. Fun Fact- Hockey sort of runs in the family, our grandpa played for the Detroit Red Wings until he hurt his knee and couldn't play anymore. It's a smelly and time consuming sport but my family loves it.

SITTIN AROUND-- This photo is my mom Jennifer Mclellan sitting on her hotel bed over Thanksgiving Break. My brother had a hockey tournament so we had to spend Thanksgiving Day in the car for four hours driving. It wasn't fun at all and my mom and I spent a lot of time sitting around because he ending up having five games. Since his team won the semi-finals we had to stick around for another game.

 ON THE ROAD AGAIN-- This Photo is my brother Duncan playing phone games on our ride home. My family and I drove for about six hours home to Austin from Dallas on sunday night. The drive took unusually long because of the rain, the construction and the fact that it was the sunday after thanksgiving so everyone was driving home. We were in Dallas for my little brothers hockey tournament. He plays for the Texas Juniors stars and they got second place in the tournament loosing the championship game 2-1.

These pictures were taken with an iPhone 6s and my family isn't very interesting I know.

1 comment:

  1. You kind of sell yourself a bit short. I think these images are well composed and authentic. The use of the mirror and the reflection in the protective glass makes for interesting images. And I really like the honesty and added context of your captions. It may not have been a traditional Thanksgiving weekend, but it is a unique one that I enjoyed learning about. A bit surprised that you did not include a picture of your brother actually playing hockey. Perhaps you left that out intentionally. No indication of favorite photo. 95

    ReplyDelete