Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Read and Respond 4--Predicting aperture

I think for photo A the apature is probably somewhere from 16-22 giving it a short depth of field and making the entire depth of field. For photo B I think the photographer used an apature of about 2.8-5 giving him a long depth of field making the background blurry. For both images he probably used an ISO of about 100-200 because it's a bright sunny lit photo. You would need a fast shutter speed for photo A because the whole photo is in focus you need that shutter speed to make it crisp. 
I think which Image is better depends on weather you want a pretty picture (B) or a picture of a ride for information at a carnival (A). For my personal preference I like photo B I think the blurred background is really aesthetic. 

1 comment:

  1. *whether
    Well-done otherwise. Very precise and accurate. 100.

    ReplyDelete